Terms and Conditions
Classplastics.com is the official website of Class Plastics, the leaders in the field of plastic container manufacture and distribution.
The Class Plastics website is provided to the public for use based on the conditions stated in these terms and conditions plus other notices indicated herein without alterations whatsoever as accepted by the user.
Your actual use of this site signifies your agreement to all legal terms, conditions and notices described in this agreement.
CLASS PLASTICS’S RIGHTS TO MODIFY TERMS
Class Plastics may change the terms, conditions and notices including the applicable charges for the services posted in the site without prior notice.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Classplastics.com may contain links to other Websites or may inherit Linked Sites over which we have no control. Class Plastics is not responsible for the content of these Linked Sites and other links within the content of such sites including the changes or updates to a certain Linked Sites.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE NOT PERMITTED
Damaging, disabling, overburdening, or impairing innovabiz.com.au by associating with any party is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized addition or attempted addition of any information or material using any means, whether intentionally or unintentionally is likewise prohibited.
PROPER USE OF COMMUNICATION FACILITIES
The Class Plastics Website offers social media services designed to easily share your thoughts with the public or likeminded groups. By using any of these facilities you agree that the posting, sending and receiving of messages will contain only proper materials related to the topic and will not:
- Commit defamation or abusive acts, harassment, stalking, threatening behaviour or violate the legal rights (such privacy and publicity rights) of others.
- Attempt to post, upload, distribute or circulate inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful messages or information.
- Upload data that contain software or tools protected by copyright unless you are entitled by the publisher or you own or control the rights thereto.
- Upload corrupted files containing viruses or other programs that are damaging to other users’ computers when exposed to their system.
- Place advertisements or conduct a buy and sell operation using the Communication Facilities of the site unless the platform encourages that sort of business.
- Facilitate surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters using the site and its subscribers.
- Share any file from another user of a Communication Facility that seem illegal to distribute through such channel.
- Make changes or omit attributions to the author in the original source or tools found within the content of a shared document like in the legal notices, designations or labels of software manufacturers uploaded in the site.
- Discourage other users from using and enjoying the Communication Facilities provided.
- Violate the code of conduct or given guidelines applicable in any particular Communication Functionality.
- Gather or collect details from others, especially e-mail addresses without their approval.
- Violate applicable laws and regulations.
Class Plastics is operating this site under no obligation in monitoring Communication Media but the materials posted are reviewed at its discretion before posting. Class Plastics has all the rights to delete messages or comments and terminate access to any or all of the Communication Facilities at any time without prior notice.
Class Plastics reserves the right to disclose, edit, refuse and remove information as required by any law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Practice caution when giving out information about your personal identity and family background through the Communication Service provided. Innovabiz does not have the control nor allow endorsements of details obtained from the Communication Facilities and therefore not liable to any dispute whatsoever that can result from using the Media.
MATERIALS PROVIDED OR POSTED AT ANY CLASS PLASTICS PAGES OR MEDIA
The Submissions of materials must be voluntarily provided and no compensation is payable by Innovabiz. Class Plastics is also not obligated to post all your Submissions and has the sole discretion to remove items deemed not fit or outdated.
INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS MAY BE FOUND IN THE DETAILS, TOOLS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FEATURED IN THE CLASS PLASTICS WEBSITE INCLUDING IN THE INCOMING OR OUTGOING LINKS AND CHANGES CAN APPEAR AT ANYTIME DUE TO REGULAR UPDATING. VIEWS AND ADVICE FOUND IN THIS SITE MUST NOT BE THE LONE BASIS FOR YOUR PERSONAL, LEGAL, FINANCIAL AND EVEN MEDICAL DECISIONS. IT IS BEST TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL FOR A SPECIFIC SITUATION.
SERVICE CONTACT: Daniel Carapellotti – Daniel@classplastics.com.au
TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
Class Plastics reserves the right to terminate your access to the website as determined based solely on the discretion of its publisher including related services or any part thereof at any time, without prior notice.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK ANNOUNCEMENTS:
All contents of the Class Plastics website are: Copyright by Class Plastics and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Where content has been reproduced from other sources, it is so acknowledged. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Australian Copyright Laws, notifications of claimed copyright infringement under these copyright laws should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. NOTE THAT ALL INQUIRIES NOT IN LINE WITH THIS PROCEDURE WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO.