Class Plastics Customer Survey Terms & Conditions of Entry
The promoter of the Competition is Class Plastics (Aus.) Pty Ltd at 1-5 Jessica Way, Truganina, VIC 3029.
Any individual who is a full time employee or a current customer of Class Plastics and who has received the Customer Survey direct email promotion campaign may participate in the prize competition.
The direct email promotional campaign is a competition with a chance to win a $AUD 300 Prepaid gift card.
Entries and Prizes
1. All Competition entries must be received via the Class Plastics Survey Monkey URL link provided.
Class Plastics is not responsible for entries that are lost, delayed or not received for any reason. Class
Plastics is not responsible for email or physical addresses that are invalid, inactive or otherwise unusable.
2. The Customer Survey Competition will close for entries at 5pm on Wednesday 18 May 2016
3. All entries must complete fully the Class Plastics Survey Monkey questionnaire in full to enter the promotion and the first complete entry per customer during the promotional period will be the only entry allowed for that member.
4. Class Plastics will conduct the Competition prize draw electronically on the Thursday 19 May at 9.00am 2016.
5. The Prize winner of the Competition will be advised by email and winning details will be posted on https://classplastics.com.au/news/. Entry to the Competition is free.
6. The prize is not exchangeable for cash or merchandise alternative. Timing of physical prize delivery is dependent on availability.
7. To ensure impartiality, any entries provided by Class Plastics staff and their immediate relatives are ineligible to win.
8. All entries become the property of Class Plastics and are bound by these Terms and Conditions.