A: Class Plastics is a member of the Australian Industry Group (AIG) and is ISO accredited by SAI Global, emphasising quality management as a developer, manufacturer and supplier of high value products. We have developed processes to continually improve customer quality requirements and regulatory compliance. All drum products manufactured from Class Plastics uses food grade resin FDA and are DG Approved.
A: What sets us apart from other plastic moulding companies include:
- Family owned and operated for over 20 years.
- Custom moulding guarantee. Not many are willing to put as much faith in their abilities as we have with our mould guarantee to provide you the competitive edge.
- Accessibility: Walk-ins welcome, businesses or individuals
- Reliability: Committed to providing superior customer service
- Flexibility: Short lead times, custom pricing, low setup costs, short run capabilities with “less than minimum”
A: Standard colours include white, black, green & blue.
A: For generic lines the MOQ is 1 pallet otherwise specific or custom lines require MOQ of 6 pallets or more.